Descrição da Vaga
Accounting Analyst is responsible to provides technical guidance to Business team ensuring compliance with Monsanto internal policies, accounting rules and legal requirements.
- Ensure that closing activities are accurately and timely performed supporting GSS and Financial Planning teams
- Revenue recognition cut-off monitoring, including lead time review and release
- Returns, obsolescence and swap accruals analysis: True-up analysis and accounting coordination with financial planning and manufacturing teams
- Monthly reconciliation of employee benefits accounts in the system and yearly valuation of actuarial adjustments
- Prepare, develop and/or improve Contingency process
- Key contact for the business above in subjects related to internal and external auditing and identified adjustments
- Quarterly report information for FIN45 regarding returns
- Yearly balance sheet review review for returns, swap and obsolescence
- Bachelor degree in accounting, business administration or similar
- Fluency in English
- Advanced skills on MS office and SAP
- Experience working as financial planning analyst, and/or accounting related functions.