Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build media strategies for performance product portfolios, and independently draw parallels across an entire book of business and multiple customers.
- Prioritize the needs of customers based on opportunity and potential while monitoring and analyzing campaign performance data. Define KPIs in accordance to clients' goals, and use performance metrics to measure opportunity and success.
- Lead efforts to improve Google's ad relevance in Brazil.
- Work closely with Sales teams and clients, and move fast on maximization requests.
- Communicate effectively in internal and external meetings, through email and during sales meetings.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with online advertising services (AdWords) and online marketing.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
* Detail-oriented and skilled in analyzing data, and creating and maintaining spreadsheets and metrics.
* Effective written and verbal communication, problem-solving, organizational, analytical and documentation skills.