Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Waze come in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills contribute greatly to Waze's sales team. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Waze's key clients and understand how our product can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
As an Account Manager, you'll partner with your Account Executive to manage relationships with clients, which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and business-focused to help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you're an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Google.
Waze's sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using Waze, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential local customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are familiar with the world of advertising and who are self starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
- Prepare integrated, research-based presentations and proposals, building new strategic approaches to our products and enhancing Google's reputation as a consultant and partner.
- Work in close collaboration with sales representatives to identify strategic business opportunities, based on quantitative and qualitative industry insights combined with Waze data.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Waze products to align them with the client's marketing strategy and identify new business opportunities, and attend client meetings to support the business pitch by deeply understanding Waze, the client and market to deliver actionable insights.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of each industry/vertical (market landscape, products, consumer behavior trends, key business issues, etc.) in order to develop industry-wide recommendations on development opportunities.
- Generate and grow advertising business across our mobile product line, develop and cultivate deep relationships with agency executives and clients and manage all aspects of advertising campaigns to ensure we meet performance and optimization requirements.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of relevant work experience in an account management/sales planning role.
* Online sales, business-development experience.
* Digital advertising sales/marketing experience.
* Experience in advertising sales and media account management.
* Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software.
* Ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of clients.
* Ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
* Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
* Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.