Descrição da Vaga
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Sales manager, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Establish relationships with key client decision-makers including C-level executives.
- Manage key initiatives for your vertical industry team and work cross-functionally on product and opportunity development.
- Build and maintain relationships with a list of dedicated clients that include ongoing strategic consultation and support.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of experience managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns either within or working with advertisers.
* Experience working in the digital advertising industry.
* Ability to speak and write English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* 4 years of experience in sales, customer support, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (product, direct and/or offline), marketing program management, or consulting.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.