Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will manage relationships with clients. This means you need to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and business-focused to help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you are an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Google.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates, and ensure that our partners are satisfied with their business growth.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all AdWords-related tools.
- Take responsibility for the management of clients.
- Report on business figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your assigned vertical.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years of experience in managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
* Strong knowledge of the search industry and AdWords.
* Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
* Ability to deliver results under pressure.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
* Ability to read and understand programming language.