Descrição da Vaga
We are looking for an Account Manager in Valinhos – SP.
She/He will be responsible for:
* Driving Eaton’s Hydraulics & Off-Highway businesses overall success with OEM Key Accounts customers;
* Achieving optimum national sales consistent with budgeted profit and selling expenses;
* Develops sales plans and budgets for achieving growth goals in conjunction with peers in sales positions;
* Support and participate on Strategic Account Management on a global basis related to Key Customers.
Availability to work at Valinhos - SP.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or Business Administration;
* English level: Fluent;
* Experience with account management and new customers prospection;
* Experience in the automotive industry;
* Leadership style to drive and implement changes;
* Basic knowledge on cost;
* Work in a constantly changing and challenging market environment;
* Balance customer versus Eaton expectations.
Education / Experience desired to meet position qualifications:
* Experience in the hidraulic industry.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.