Descrição da Vaga
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Public Sector Brazilian market? Do you have the business savvy, experience and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider for governments, education and non-profit entities across Brazil? Amazon Web Services is expanding across the region and Amazon offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of cloud innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Government Account Manager in Brazil to help us build the Public Sector customer engagement. The ideal candidate has sales experience in the cloud computing with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Government Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and embraces all aspects of selling. S/he will must be able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment & have very strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
This position is based in São Paulo.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and Public Sector (government, education & non-profit accounts).
* Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
* Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
* Accelerate customer adoption.
* Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
* Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
* Manage contract negotiations.
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
* Ensure customer satisfaction.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience working/selling with solutions partner channel in the Public Sector market.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Portuguese.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Limited to moderate travel.