Descrição da Vaga
Firmenich is the largest private company in the Fragrance & Flavors industry, founded in 1895 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Led by our passion for taste and smell, we put our creativity and innovation to work to develop fragrances and flavors for the world's most desirable brands, delighting billions of consumers every day.
Lead and manage the the local account to grow sales and profitability according to objectives, by establishing Firmenich as the clients' key partner, winning projects, and selling profitably flavors
Define account objectives, develop commercial strategy, implement through account plan;
Identify and document business potentials and competitive landscape;
Develop successful working relationship with (new and existing) clients, establish Firmenich as key partner to obtain briefs for profitable business;
Monitor client satisfaction and initiate corrective action where needed;
Identify business opportunities, decision factors and success criteria and define action plan accordingly;
Negotiate with clients favorable commercial terms, including payment terms, prices for new business and increases for existing items;
Maximize business vitality.
Get clear and complete briefing from clients, translate their needs into Firmenich projects; brief creation and development teams;
Anticipate clients' needs and lead proactive projects to generate new business opportunities;
Define accurate pricing and margin parameters for each project, according to guidelines, and enter properly all project;
Information in project management system according to established rules (incl. regulatory) (including project models rules in PE)L ead/coordinate projects with internal partners and with clients (including fragrance/flavor/ingredient submissions);
Drive projects towards the best possible solution for both the client and Firmenich;
Share visit reports, client information and feed-backs, and when needed conduct post-mortem analysis;
Manage products life cycle with MDM, demand planning, customer care and supply chain to ensure high level of service to clients and good working practices for Firmenich (such as good forecasts);
Build the account sales budget annually, monitor sales and profitability versus objectives, provide input to quarterly Sales forecast;
Monitor and optimize all other financial aspects of the account, in particular expenses (incl. market research) vs budget and clients overdues vs objectives;
Make sure all commercial data and documentation are accurate and properly maintained (see details in sales assistant's job desc.);
Manage sales assistant/sales support/project manager (if direct report).
Client at relevant level, Sales, Pricing, Creation and Development, Demand Planning, Customer Care, PSRA, Finance.
Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent (business administration, economics, marketing).
Previous Profissional Experience:
Minimum of 4-5 years of flavor/fragrance/ingredient sales experience, sales/marketing experience.
1. Good business understanding of both Firmenich and clients' businesses, sales role and objectives;
2. Ability to develop successfully client relationship and to position Firmenich as a key business partner;
3. Sales and Negotiation skills;
4. Extended product expertise (product, market, consumer, technical/technology) and passion for flavors;
5. Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to clients and to demonstrate Firmenich superiority;
6. Ability to develop strategic plans, define, prioritize and implement action plans according to business opportunities and success factors;
7.Good team player, seen as a strong partner by the development teams involved in clients' projects;
8. Decision making;
9. Know how to use Firmenich tools and working policies & guidelines;
10. Business acumen (pricing, sales & profitability, expenses, client overdue...);
11. Supply Chain understanding (product life cycle, demand planning, order pattern...);
12. Computer literacy - English and local language