Descrição da Vaga
At Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN), we're an entrepreneurial start-up inside the world's biggest travel company. We create technology that help millions of travelers find the perfect hotels for their next trips. We are the fastest-growing affiliate network , working with over 10,000 partners in 33 countries to turn their web traffic into hotel bookings and happy customers.
At Expedia Affiliates Network we ingest, collect, process and consume vast amounts of data - every minute of every day. This growing volume of data presents real but exciting challenges that require innovation.
* You will help our team to implement business strategies and the position of EAN as partner of choice.
* You will work closely with our partners in order to manage marketing and promotional opportunities.
* You will working collaboratively with our clients in order to improve and optimise our sales cycle.
* You will look at the launch and analysis of the day to day performance and you will collaborate with other teams like Marketing, Operations, Technology, and Site Optimization.
* You have excellent partners management skills.
* You have experiences in working in dynamic and multinational environment.
* You have been exposed towards marketing initiatives (SEO, SEM) and analytics.
* You have excellent negotiation skills and you are able to build strong long term strategic commercial relationships, formalized in enduring contractual agreements. The ability to navigate board level management and understand the political pressures of an organisation to get to a positive decision is key to success
* You are able to define and deliver continued improvement in marketing contribution to EAN business
* Having great communication skills is fundamental to be successful in the role.
* Language requirements: Fluency in Spanish and English. Being fluent in Italian is a plus.
* You have great analytical, numerical and problems solving skills with ability to learn quickly