Descrição da Vaga
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things.
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network,
Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers,
governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and
the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers
continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly
transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Nokia A&A Global Business Center is seeking a strategic software sales
professional to develop NOKIA’s A&A business with assigned
CBT/accounts/Country. The sales account manager is responsible for the
account strategy, sales coverage plan, account plans and sales execution to
meet or exceed our growth plan from these key accounts.
*Title: A&A Account Manager, Strategic Accounts *
*Reporting Relationship: reports to the A &A Market Unit Sales Manager *
The position has the following core responsibilities:
* Develop strategy, tactics and sales plans for key accounts.
* Continuously generate strong pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned quota(s).
* Develop C-suite relationships with these key customers and partners.
* Understand customer business paint points and KPI’s that are established to meet their business objectives.
* Identify and qualify new business opportunities in meeting with C-Suite key decision makers to obtain executive sponsorship in pursuit of the sale.
* Position the NOKIA A&A value proposition, demonstrating business benefits and ROI differentiating NOKIA from its competitors.
* Achieve and strive to exceed assigned quota(s) by directly covering these key accounts.
* Introduce appropriate senior NOKIA management resources in pursuit of orders/sales opportunities.
* Partner with the broader NOKIA sales team to leverage joint solutioning and sales.
* Work with alliance partners to extend our sales efforts in the accounts.
* Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA SELL & A&A processes.
* Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
* Represent NOKIA in a professional and an ethical manner.
* Travel to make sales calls and related business activities can be up to 3 to 4 days a week in assigned territory.
Key experience and skills required:
- 8-12 years of proven sales experience in a software technology company selling to the Communications industry service provider preferred or vertical segments may be considered.
- Understand Communications software, with prior employment history in this space selling solutions such as OSS/BSS and other related software.
- Ability to build C-Suite relationships directly with the customers.
- Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs.
- Ability to understand at a high level the technical value proposition and then translate it into a business value position (i.e. consultative sales approach for selling solutions).
- Ability to bring various teams together and lead a sales campaign.
- Ability to work/develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage.
- Demonstrate ability to close large and complex deals >1Me.
- Should be managing at least >3Me annual sales quota and have documented history to have met or exceed targets constantly.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
Job: IC - New Business Acquisition