Descrição da Vaga
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
The Mid-Market Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with Eats. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling; passionate about food and Uber; and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. Your primary focus will be partnering with Senior Account Executives to bring on new restaurant chains that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll leverage your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with franchisees of the most important restaurant chains
- Drive expansion of existing clients as well as generating new business at prospect chains
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Work closely with Senior Account Executives to develop acquisition and expansion strategy on key accounts
- Partner with our sales, onboarding and account management teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for Uber Eats and food
- Fluency in English is required