Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
The Mid-Market Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with Eats. Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling; passionate about food and Uber; and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. Your primary focus will be partnering with Senior Account Executives to bring on new restaurant chains that fit our partnership criteria, and you'll leverage your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with franchisees of the most important restaurant chains
- Drive expansion of existing clients as well as generating new business at prospect chains
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Work closely with Senior Account Executives to develop acquisition and expansion strategy on key accounts
- Partner with our sales, onboarding and account management teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improvement of your craft
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for Uber Eats and food
- Fluency in English is required