Descrição da Vaga
In this full-time sales position, you will sell pest elimination and prevention solutions by prospecting, cold calling and networking to generate new commercial business to a variety of restaurant, lodging, and food service customers. You will assume responsibility for a territory within a dynamic organization and will receive leading edge training to support your career development and ensure customer satisfaction. You will partner with our customers to provide a solutions oriented approach to resolving their pest challenges, sanitation and structural concerns. You will also take direct accountability for exceeding customers’ needs and challenges with a dedicated focus on using integrated pest management techniques to execute Pest Elimination services.
- Recognize sales opportunities and implement sales strategies.
- Prospect and obtain customers to achieve sales growth.
- Partner with Pest division Service Specialists through successful interaction/networking to implement best practices to solve pest problems.
- Build customer relationships through professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process.
- Maintain flexibility to accommodate customer needs.
- Keep abreast of Ecolab product and service offerings and industry conditions to enhance sales capacity of pest prevention and elimination solutions.
- Ecolab will jump start your career with on-the-job training and training through Ecolab University at our headquarters in St. Paul, MN.
- High School diploma, post secondary education (degree/diploma) is preferred.
- Previous industry experience (such as hospitality, lodging, food service) and proven sales ability.
- Strong organization skills and disciplined work style to ensure your effectiveness in planning your schedule to achieve territory sales goals.
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills; strong communication skills, negotiation and presentation expertise.
- Problem-solving ability to effectively determine customer solutions.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Territory : LIST CITIES
Overnight Travel : XX#
Income package : Base + commission, bonus and company vehicle.
Ecolab is dedicated to Employment Equity
keywords: pest control route sales route delivery distributor entomology foodservice hospitality catering sanitization maintenance chemical food & beverage vending restaurant manager general manager inspector kitchen manager housekeeping engineer.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com
Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook facebook.com/ecolab, or LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/ecolab.