Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. Google has become a leader in this space because we've developed effective products and services targeted to marketers and consumers. The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to drive and grow new business with Google’s top advertisers. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate within Google while collaborating with other Google teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options. This is a client-facing role requiring deep industry expertise, proven ability and a broad base of industry contacts. You understand and anticipate how decisions are made, and you will persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our key clients.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with existing customers
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising investments
- Generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years of of relevant experience in online sales, advertising, marketing and business development.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Local marketing expertise in the broadcasting, advertising or tech industry.
* Proven success in business development, client relationship and servicing skills.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.