Descrição da Vaga
about the role
As an Account Associate (AA), contribuition to selling is done primarily via phone selling in a designated region or in accordance with an assigned customer list.
The Account Associate is a Quote Owner (QO) role and the function is expected to be fulfilled and performed by qualified candidates who have insides sales or sales operations or order delivery management experience where interaction with customers, sales and partners was required.
The Account Associate will report to the manager in charge of all quotes generation in Petropolis.
The purpose of the AA role includes a customer, sales and administrative focus in order to ensure the efficient delivery of a quote (RFQ) within the target level of quality and accuracy within the targeted turnaround time back to the customer. The AA will own the quote from the capture of the client requirements to the delivery of the Quote and the hand over to the Delivery team (for IS this includes all the TDTa steps in the quote to order creation process).
For IS ERS (equipment resale) and maintenance products will be the primary scope of quotes of which the IS QO will manage. The product scope may extend to managed services where there is an ERS and maintenance component included, ie. MLAN, EAM, IPT, etc.
For network & voice, the AA will lead the quoting of network, voice and service product offers.
The AA contributes to selling in a designated region in accordance with an assigned customer list. The role is to provide the quotation from Orange Business Services, under the control of the Account Manager. However , the AA can act as direct contact to the customer as agreed with the Account team and customer expectations.
The AA investigates the customer exact need, document them using the quotation tool and refine options to be priced. AA can provide budgetary estimates for different solutions to help narrowing down solutions which are relevant for the customer.
The AA is responsible to document the quote request, (for IS AA, validate commercial and technical details; TDTa role being conducted by TDT team for network and voice as well as complex IS), create Billing Account Number (BAN), pricing and delivery according to the customer needs. The AA needs to make sure the required documents for QTB compliance .are accurately created and attached to quotes The AA is accountable for the pricing and consolidation of all inputs prior to submissionto the Account Manager for review and finally submission to the customer.
The AA will also support billing management needs including with OtC team and the participation to any Accounts Receivable (A/R) led calls with customers which may result in requests to fix erroneous billing generated at the quote to order stage.
In order to accomplish this mission, the AA will be incentivized based on a sales order targets and with acceptable margin and profitability in order to achieve the highest bonus payout possible.
- Maintain, target and grow new and existing account base for Orange Business Services. Annual Targets, including KSO's will have a combination of manager and individual components. Allocation of time spent on supporting another Account Manager(s) territory versus individual territory is targeted at 50% - 50%.
- Producing quotes and orders on effective timelines and with quality and accuracy.
- Act as the single point of contact for all Pre-Sales inquiries from customers and account team members
- Actively participate in development and evolution of customer’s business and IT strategy and participate in utilizing this data to help provide value and solutions that meet customer needs
- Ensure complaince to process (Quoto)
- Managing sales funnel and communicating regular and timely updates to account team members.
- Order entry into GOLD in support of account management as required
- Track and ensure completion of Disconnect orders
- Work with Order to Cash Directors assigned to accounts to resolve billing, credits and accounts receivables issues.
- Through project lists and regular updates keep management aware of all business opportunities
- Show ability to thoroughly analyze data provided through various reports and be able to utilize that data to propose improvement to process
- Abilty to demonstrate a background and telecom and to understand and articulate details around pricing for services
- Ability to demonstrate unconventional approaches to resolutions while keeping strong interlocks with management and team members
- Ability to build internal and external network and focus on results Desirable:
- degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or other relevant field (or equivalent)
- experience in sales or marketing organization, preferably technology, telecom or software
- certifications /accreditation in relevant areas
The benefits of being Orange
Orange Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion/belief, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Orange Business Services was certified as one of the best companies to work by the Great Place to Work Institute from 2012 to 2015. Since 2016, Orange has been awarded as the Top Employer Brazil. The comprehensive independent research revealed that the Company provides excellent employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organization and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimize its employment practices and to develop its employees.
Because Orange Business Services hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
* meal allowance
* transportation allowance
* life insurance
* medical plan
* dental plan
* birth benefit
Sales & Marketing Americas
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.