Descrição da Vaga
The IT Applications Services Supply Chain organization is seeking a Senior IT
Analyst within their Developer team. This resource will be providing ERP
platform support and conducting enhancements/projects within ABAP area for the
J&J organization in the Latin America region. He/she will be responsible for
support, enhancements, smaller projects and/or components of larger projects.
The resource will perform complex ABAP programming, developments in all areas,
testing and documentation. Debugging work related to support, new
implementation and new reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancement, forms
and workflows for all SAP areas. Provide technical guidance to design and
functional solution teams, testing team and compliance team. The resource is
also accountable for technical documentation such as specification and tests
and to provide estimations.
• Provides coaching and guidance to other internal team members and/or
offshore technical teams on service and projects deliveries related.
• Validates technically the solution implemented before deploying to Quality
Assurance and Production environments.
• SAP ABAP programming tools including Report and Transaction creation,
Workflow, Interfaces, Enhancements, Conversion Programs (with LSMW knowledge),
SAPscript, and SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, User Exits, Menu Exits,
Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary,
RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI
• Application of OSS notes
• Foster high degree of quality in deliverables, being willing to look fast
for a quick fix and root cause
• Maintains continuous awareness of new technologies and industry trends to
drive innovative solutions.
• Be accountable to review, to guarantee and to propose the use of tools in
order to continuously improve the quality of the deliverables ensuring
adherence and aligned with J&J standards.
• Must be able to determine team priorities.
• Evaluate concurrent demands conflicts and drive best-in-class solutions for
• Execute end-to-end analysis to guarantee technical impact in order to better
attend business requirements.
• Ensure high quality and cost efficiency for SAP application support,
enhancements and projects. Take a leading role (within area of expertise) in
• Escalate timely functional, technical and resource issues.
• Create and Review technical specifications
• Manage and control the implementation of changes. Ensure that these changes
do not disrupt existing functionality on the productive clients.
• Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, development and
• Principles of program documentation
• Principles of report, screen, and form design
• New trends in the field of information technology
• B.A. / B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or others
related field. Advanced degree is desirable.
• 6 years of IT experience in a corporate environment supporting SAP projects
• Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as with
• Show ability to interact with other solution areas, IT departments, vendors
and business partners to analyze requests and accurate efforts.
• Evaluate project team technical skills to guarantee high quality standards
• Perform a major role playing in different teams (multifunctional), looking
to develop others and create a good team work environment to support and
address daily challenges.
• Take decisions during critical events looking to minimize business impacts
when IT services are not working as expected.
• Be supportive during adverse events to help troubleshooting more complex
problems and suggests effective resolutions for critical issues, eventually
happening during non-business hours.
• Design, develop and test complex ABAP codes for all SAP modules and in all
SAP programs (reports, interfaces, conversions – LSMW or others, enhancements,
forms and workflows.
• Recognize the critical elements of application problems, develop and
evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
• Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and
• Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and work
• Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
• Train system users effectively
• Meet established priorities and schedules
• Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
• Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to
• SAP Solution Manager – Service Desk and CHARM modules desirable.
• Motivating team leader.
• Analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills and a fluent in English.
• Team player & customer focus.
• Flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend
• Project related travel may be required (less than 25%)
• Agile project delivery experience is desired.