Descrição da Vaga
The IT Applications Services Supply Chain organization is seeking a Junior IT
Analyst within their Development team. This resource will be providing ERP
platform support and conducting enhancements/projects within ABAP area for the
J&J organization in the Latin America region. He/she will be responsible for
support, enhancements, smaller projects and/or components of larger projects.
The resource will perform ABAP programming, developments in all areas, testing
and documentation. Debugging work related to support, new implementation and
new reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancement, forms and workflows for all
SAP areas. Provide technical guidance to design and functional solution teams,
testing team and compliance team. The resource is also accountable for
technical documentation such as specification and tests and to provide
• Implement high quality solution using best practices codes in SAP ABAP.
• SAP ABAP programming tools including Report and Transaction creation,
Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and SmartForms, Screen Painter
BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports,
Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI.
• Application of OSS notes.
• Application of test automation solutions.
• Build high quality documentation for technical team and and avoid re-work in
compliance review steps.
• Foster high degree of quality in deliverables, being willing to look fast
for a quick fix and root cause analysis.
• Maintain continuous awareness of new technologies and industry trends to
drive innovative solutions.
• Be accountable to review and propose the use of tools in order to
continuously improve the quality of the deliverables ensuring adherence and
aligned with J&J standards.
• Execute end-to-end analysis to guarantee technical impact analysis to attend
• Ensure high quality and cost efficiency for SAP application support,
enhancements and projects.
• Escalate timely functional, technical and resource issues.
• Manage and control the implementation of changes. Ensure that these changes
do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
• Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, develop and testing
• Principles of program documentation
• Principles of report, screen, and form design
• New trends in the field of information technology
• B.A. / B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other
• 2 years of IT experience in a corporate environment supporting SAP projects
• English reading and writing.
• Shows ability to interact with other solution areas, IT departments, vendors
and business partners to analyze requests and accurately size efforts.
• Be supportive during adverse events to help troubleshooting problems and
suggests effective resolutions for issues, eventually happening during non-
• Design, develop and test ABAP codes for all SAP modules and in all SAP
programs (reports, interfaces, conversions – LSMW or others, enhancements,
forms and workflows.
• Work effectively and independently on assigned projects with low touch from
the senior team.
• Train system users effectively
• Meet established priorities and schedules
• Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
• SAP Solution Manager – Service Desk and CHARM modules desirable.
• Team player & customer focus.
• Project related travel may be required (less than 25%).
• Agile project delivery experience is desired.