Descrição da Vaga
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things.
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network,
Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers,
governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and
the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers
continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly
transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Nokia A&A Global Business Center is seeking a pre-sales professional with NM
expertise in LAT to provide customer-facing subject matter expertise for NM
solutions and will gather, understand and synthesize customer requirements to
drive an overall winning solution strategy for deals.
Title: A&A NM Pre-Sales **
**Reporting Relationship: reports to the A &A Pre-Sales LAT Leader
The position has the following core responsibilities:
* For qualified opportunities, lead NM customer technical engagements, understanding customers’ business pain points, requirements (including detailed use cases) and KPI’s.
* Establish trusting relationship with customer technical decision makers.
* Lead NM offer solution strategy (including products and services requirements): assess customer RFP or input documents, define solution to be positioned and reference architecture by adapting Nokia blueprints to customer needs.
* Bring and maintain subject matter expertise on our A&A NM products and in Nokia end-to-end solutions involving the NM products.
* Lead discussions on technical requirements and resolve gaps with Product Managers and System Engineers to ensure customer features/roadmap commitments can be met, during pre-sales engagements.
* Participate in technical discussions with other Nokia Business Groups and 3rd parties to define E2E solution required by customers.
* Guide and review technical offer deliverables: SoW, SoC/Point by point Responses, BoQs.
* Drive and document overall deal solution strategy (product and services), interface with PLMs & Pre-Sales (Services), to drive optimal scoping & cost structure to ensure competitivity and future up-sells.
* Support the sales team in bid defense planning and lead A&A technical presentation to the customer.
* Lead PoC/Trial proposals, including definition of trial scope, architecture, use cases and drive necessary management approvals
* Work with program management and delivery teams for knowledge transfer of customer project from pre-sales to post-sales
* Participate in account planning and revenue funnel reviews with sales and commercial management teams
* Participate in periodic reviews with NM Leaders to provide status of key opportunities, wins/losses feedbacks and identified NM product/services gaps
* Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA SELL & A&A processes.
* Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
* Represent NOKIA in a professional and an ethical manner.
* Travel to customer meetings and related business activities can be up to 2 to 3 days a week in assigned territory.
Key experience and skills desired:
- 8-12 years of work experience in software engineering (product management, sales engineering/pre-sales, bids and proposals, or system engineering).
- Knowledge of A&A NM products, Services and general Cloud knowledge.
- Technical knowledge of Cloud, IMS, LTE, Wireless Networks and associated Protocols.
- Master level education in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Knowledge of the LAT segments (service providers, enterprises and Internet of Things) and their NM requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written communication skills required. Portuguese is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical timelines.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
Job: Technical Pre Sales