Descrição da Vaga
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things.
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network,
Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers,
governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and
the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers
continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly
transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Nokia A&A Global Business Center is seeking a Solution Architect in LAT to
provide in-depth technical leadership and expertise, develop E2E (cross-
domain) solutions architecture & support complex deals. The Pre-Sales
Solution Architect helps identify cross-selling & up-selling opportunities in
key accounts/customer engagements.
Title: A&A Pre-Sales Solution Architect **
**Reporting Relationship: reports to the A &A Pre-Sales LAT Leader
The position has the following core responsibilities:
* Bring and maintain technical expertise in A&A products and solutions and in Nokia end-to-end solutions involving A&A products.
* Lead A&A customer facing technical engagements, understanding customer business, technical and operational paint points, requirements and KPI’s (use cases, integration points, etc.) and provide subject matter expertise on complex cross-domain solutions.
* Develop deep understanding of key technology trends (standards, industry events, etc.).
* Establish trusting relationship with customers C-level technical decision makers, to align on technology needs and roadmaps and identify cross-selling/up-selling opportunities for Nokia and A&A.
* Lead discussions on technical requirements and gaps with Product Managers and System Engineers to ensure customer commitments can be met, during pre-sales engagements and to make sure products and services roadmap align with LAT customers’ long-term needs.
* Lead technical discussions with other Nokia Business Groups and 3rd parties to provide adequate E2E solution to customers. Document end-to-end architecture including Nokia and 3rd party products, associated interfaces and any adaptations needed, to guide the pre-sales engagement and offers.
* Support the sales team in complex technical discussions and E2E solutions/architecture presentation to customers.
* Participate in periodic reviews with Product Managers and Global teams to align on LAT technology trends.
* Guide offer solution strategy (product and services) for complex cross-domain offers, working with domain pre-sales specialists as required, and, and leading transfer of solution sold for deals to delivery teams.
* Collaborate with the broader NOKIA and partners to design joint solutions and support joint sales engagements.
* Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA SELL & A&A processes.
* Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
* Represent NOKIA in a professional and an ethical manner.
* Travel to customer meetings and related business activities can be up to 2 to 3 days a week in assigned territory.
Key experience and skills required:
- 10 years of work experience in software engineering (product management, sales engineering/pre-sales, bids and proposals, or system engineering).
- Detailed knowledge of products within Nokia’s or equivalent software products (OSS, BSS, SDP, IoT, etc.).
- Intimate technical knowledge of technical knowledge of telco networks (Fixed & Mobile, IMS, Cloud networks) and protocols.
- Master level education in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Ability to discuss detailed technical issues with customers and management.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and customer intimacy.
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker.
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
Job: fNokia Technical Pre Sales