Descrição da Vaga
Position Title: 3D Artist
Location: BRA-Sao Paulo
Functional Area: Marketing
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
***Position Description* **
Motorola Mobility (a Lenovo Company) is one of the world’s fastest growing
smartphone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high-quality
products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it’s our
people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem
solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. If you share
our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation, we want you to help us
define our world of tomorrow. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
We want your fresh outlook on design, trends and visual capabilities to build
a new in house design team for Motorola in the São Paulo area, Brazil.
This position involves a broad range of responsibilities that will support as
well as drive Motorola's visual positioning on market, retail and web. You
will work closely with Marketing, Product and CXD teams to design and execute
on projects that ultimately reflect our brand, strategies and our product
stories. Bring your passion and point of view on design and join us.
The value design team is responsible for all software experiences targeted at
emerging markets. This is one of the most important segments of our business.
The role is responsible for developing a deep understanding of the unique
qualities of people that live in these regions and designing authentic
experiences that change their lives by providing access to the world’s
We're looking for 3D Artists to join the "Brand Experience Design" team in
Motorola. This area is a collaboration between Marketing and CXD (Motorola's
design group) to provide digital assets that play a major role selling the
products we produce to our consumers.
The team is located in Motorola's office in São Paulo, Brazil.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Creating visual renderings of our products that would be used in
presentations, advertising, packaging, sell-in decks and product announcement
decks. Need to have the ability to create still renderings and animations and
to coordinate the demands with the team to provide the assets on time. Ability
to translate visually the CXD's intent with each of the designs.
* Still renderings & animations for internal and external use
* Prepare images/animations for presentations and sell-in decks
* Guarantee the product CMFs are being translated to the digital world
* Deliver Industrial Design guides for Retail
* Support the CMF definition, production follow-up and adaptations for retail
***Position Requirements* **
* 2-5 years of experience
* Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design / Product Design / Graphic Design
with preferred concentration in Computer Graphics, 3D and Advertising or a
* Must be intimate with 3D softwares and be able to run several demands
* Expertise in Rhino, Keyshot, Photoshop and Illustrator (other softwares can
* Creative problem solving skills including storyboarding and rapid
* Sustained attention and innovation from concept to implementation
* Experience working directly with implementation teams as peer partners
* Intermediate English level is required (written and oral skills)