Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
The Account Systems Engineer (English, Portuguese, and English) is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides high level technical support and guidance to customers. He/she collaborates with the Account Manager to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings.
The account SE provides an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio and can leverage his / her technical specialization for specific opportunities.
* Participate in the creation of an overall account plan
* Participate in the creation of a technical account plan
* Proactively generate leads through customer meetings, seminars, and education Qualify Opportunities
* Define customer business problem in a technical context
* Help plan for and move deals through the sales process by knowing how and when to engage the appropriate Cisco and partner tools and resources (such as CSE, SE, PSS, AS Engineers, etc.)
* Define solution options and articulate the benefits of a Cisco solution
* Research and demonstrate solution ROI
* Coordinate solution development, including leveraging replicable architectures and researching customized solutions
* Develop proof of concept, including presentation and documentation of test results
* Develop or oversee development of presentation materials
* Present technical components of Cisco solutions to customer Competencies & Behaviors Business Acumen
* Learn a broad-level of knowledge of the business economics and trends of the industries and vertical markets in which one's customers conduct business, and how Cisco solutions add financial and strategic value.
* Build relationships both within and outside of Cisco; establish credibility quickly through personal self-confidence
Who You'll Work With
The technical specialist SE acts in an increasingly consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert, or trusted technical advisor, in his / her field by the account team and customer. All SEs engage customers face-to-face or via collaborative tools and technology such as WebEx, Telepresence, etc.
As part of Cisco’s Country Global Enterprise Model for LATAM, it will be necessary to work cross-functionally with various members of the Headquarters Team. This will ensure alignment with the global account strategy and consistent local implementation.
Who You Are
- 5+ years-related experience.
- Written and verbal communciation skills in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis required.
- Pre-Sales experience highly recommended.
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- CCNP or CCDP Certification preferred.
- Strong understanding of the customer business model and common financial pain points; ability to frame Cisco offerings in terms of business drivers
- Advanced understanding of Cisco vision and technology; articulate the vision from the customer perspective •Understand customer business drivers and how to map these to a customer network platform Technical Acumen
- Understand networking industry trends, including new products and solutions
- Understand competitive product and solution landscape
- Advanced knowledge in Routing & Switching
- Advanced knowledge in Networking Platform Design
- Excellent technical consulting skills, including ability to define trade-offs, ask probing questions, and incorporate Cisco solutions into a broader technology environment
- Proactively share information about common replicable architectures that are most appropriate for assigned customers
- The technical specialist SE has an in depth knowledge of their specialization and adjacent technologies including product, technology, and competitive information
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.